Finding information about websites can be a daunting task – there is so many parameters to check, including web traffic analysis and keyword analysis. Thankfully there is quite a few very good free website analysis tools out there.
Today I would like to present StatsCrop.com – free webpage analyzer which will help you get tons of information about any website.
How to use StatsCrop
After entering target website and pressing Search we are presented with the results – and they are huge! I had to crop the screenshot because it was so long.
What is there:
- Age of the site
- It’s global ranking (and Google’s Page Rank)
- How much is it worth (estimated)
- What is it’s daily advertising revenue (estimated)
- How fast is it
- How many visitors and pageviews it has daily
- What is it’s SEO score
- Safety analysis
- Alexa traffic analysis
- Daily visitors by country
- Domain name analysis
- DNS records analysis
- Directory Listings analysis
- HTML header and metas analysis
- Keywords analysis
- Backward links analysis
- Load time analysis
As you can see there is tons of options, unfortunately most of them are absent for small websites, but even then seo reports are still quite useful.
StatsCrop.com is excellent webpage analyzer and should go into everyone’s toolbox. I highly recommend it!